There are few things I am certain of in this life…actually just like ten. These little tips always do me good when I actually follow them, so I hope they help you out too!
10 Little Tips to Help You Get Through Life
1. Get the most important tasks done in the morning.
2. When things don’t go according to plan, embrace it!
3. Silence, breathing and water cure a multitude of ailments, try them all before jumping to conclusions about how you’re feeling and why.
4. Write a review, even if it’s negative.
5. If it scares you, do it. (within common sense limits people)
6 When you have a blemish, LEAVE IT ALONE…especially when you have a date the next day.
Like have you ever messed with a pimple and actually been happy with the result—neither have I. Or even weirder, have you met the weirdos who actually don’t ever touch pimples no matter what they look like? Bizarre.
7. If you’re unsure whether to get an XS or S in underwear, always go S.
8. Save more money. (I don’t care how much you’re saving already, just save more!)
9. Ask for advice less.
10. Stop to smell the roses, aka appreciate the regular, mundane moments in your life.
Often when someone has lost someone, they say they would give anything for [insert mundane moment] just one more time. Even when it’s things that drove them CRAZY when the person was alive—like finding their socks laying on the floor just outside the hamper every day.
What are your helpful tips for life? Put those babies in the comment section below!